October 29, 2004

Iteration 1: Retrospective

Outcome:
Small first iteration, but I have managed to post a few things, so, take a look at the release 1 stuff, and leave your comments:

Measured Velocity: 7.5 points
Business Value Released: 15

What worked well:

  1. I found that I had quite a bit of time to do all the tasks I had to do
  2. Posted a few things (hope they are good)
  3. There are quite a few areas around XP that I find I have things to say about
What did not work so well:

  1. did not get any comments so far - the blog has been up and running for 2 days only!
  2. editing the posts is quite time consuming 'cause service is slow...
Puzzles:

  1. how can I publicise this blog to a widder audience without being uber-spammed to death? (ideas welcome!)
Actions:

  1. Go home for the week end ;-)

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I'd give you a comment and a little support. I'm actually curious to read something about eXtreme Analysis, since the slides are not yet on the XPDay's website.

About comments: What were your reasons to choose Blogger for blog hosting? It does not allow non-registered users to post a comment, except in this anonymized form, where you cannot submit your webpage (and we are all looking for publicity, aren't we?). I personally think this is annoying.

Best regards, Gerd

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Oli said...

Thanks Gerd, I chose blogger because it was the simpliest thing that could possibly work... for me.

I have sent the slides for eXtreme Analysis to XP Day organisers last Monday. Just checked again and they are still not available there (http://www.xpday.org/slides.php). In the meantime, you can find the slides for XA at http://www.xpdeveloper.com/xpdwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=OlivierLafontan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home