May 06, 2005

Iteration 6: Planning Game

"I have been on a personal development course for 5 days over the last 3 weeks. Some of it has been highly inspirational. This iteration is devoted to talking about some of the things I have learned and which could be used within the Agile world."

New stories:

Story ID: 6.1
Estimate: 10
Type: BAU
Status: Started
Value: 10

Description:
As an XP practitioner, I want to record some of the aspects of the course I have just been through in terms of leadership and people management. This is so that I can consciously re-use some of the concepts and techniques we saw as part of my job, eventually making me better at what I do.

Acceptance criteria:
  • The concept/theme/technique must be explained or additional resource must be provided.
  • Use of the concept/theme/technique must be explained in blog entry.

Tasks:
  • Do list of concept/theme/technique that need to be discussed on this blog
  • Draw original comments or findings or SPIKE stories if needed
    Post Blog entries
  • Start using some of the concept/theme/technique and feed back on the blog
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home