March 30, 2005

Iteration 4: Retrospective

Outcome:

Only 1 blog entry created over the last iteration.

I have submitted 3 session proposals for XP 2005: 1 XP Game, 1 XP Challenge session, 1 panel. The XP Game proposal has been accepted. Still unsure about the 2 others.

Measured Velocity: 8 points
Measured Value: 10 ++

What worked well:

I have actually delivered the primary story for iteration 4 (Story id 4.1) within acceptance criteria. However, it took me a fair bit of time, probably outside the boudaries of the normal duration of my iteration length.

What did not work so well:

I exceeded the duration of my iterations to deliver this... I have been unable to devote enough time to get this out the door more rapidly.


Puzzles:

Same as last time: Need to be more effective on all communication medias without impacting my day job...

Actions:

Revisit Outcomes priorities,
Plan/book time to work on blog more effectively

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home