June 03, 2005

Iteration 6: Retrospective

Outcome:

I have created a few blogs about what delivered value for me during this training, which was basically what story 6.1 stated. I don;t think I have forgotten anything from what I want to remember, so I'd say the outcome of this iteration is pretty positive.

Writing this also brought me to realise that I wanted to learn a bit more about Ben Zander, so I went and get his book "The Art of Possibility", which I am currently reading. If there is anything in there that I do want to capture and share, I'll post a few more things here.

What worked well:

I had no problem coming up with some ideas for posts, which was good... It was also a nice change from some previous iterations ;-)

What did not work so well:

Nothing crosses my mind.

Puzzles:

I still wish I could find a bit more time to work on this blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home