December 01, 2004

Iteration 2: Retrospective

Outcome:

2 blog entries created. Still a lot more to say on the subject.

Measured Velocity: 3.5 points
Measured Value: 5

What worked well:


  1. Still managed to create 2 entries
  2. have started to work on network to make blog a bit more public. Tim Bacon's blog link in now available from this site, and Tim's will do the same from his. More syndication in the pipe
  3. Outside the blog world, my intervention on eXtreme Analysis at XP Day in London was well received and generated quite a lot of interest

What did not work so well:

  1. only two entries
  2. not enough time to work on the blog

Puzzles:

  1. I need to find a way to publish my work on XA to a widder audience. It may be that blogs are not the best appraoch. I need to find out and estimate the time required to publish.
Actions:

  1. Plan/book time to work on blog more effectively
  2. Research best publishing strategy for XA findings and next steps

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

looks like you're wondering how to make your blog more public. I don't think the static links to other blogs will cut it. I would recommend to link to other bloggers posts in your posts and comment on them (of course). Plus, you should ping technorati etc. everytime your blog is updated.

Keep on adding content - I like what I read so far...

Hans Martin Kern (http://www.extragroup.de/weblog/hmk)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home